7.01.2012

Campbell's in Paris!

Not gonna lie, I have a pretty bada$$ family. So of course I was extremely excited to see them all. We did a museum/sight seeing marathon/sprint the first few days. Everyone's feet were on the verge of falling off but now they all have seen more of Paris' sights than I have in five months! We had a lot of fun just being together and being ourselves. Being with my family was so great and much needed. Its so nice to feel comfortable, familiar and 100% yourself in a place where a lot of the time its the opposite! 

I think they all had a pretty good time and learned something new about European culture and history. Their favorite things? I know my little sister was loving the art and the nutella. My brother loved the drinking age and the other brother loves the city life and exploring the architecture. My mom loves the chocolate and the lifestyle and my dad was amazed by the history and architecture. Their least favorite thing? The French people. We encountered a whole slew of the stereotypical "rude/unfriendly" kind while they were here. It was unfortunate because they can be great people, but I guess clichés exist for a reason!

 At the top of the Arc de Triomphe. Champs Elysees. 
 The Crypt at the Pantheon
 Day at the Louvre
Viewing Paris from the top of the Arc
Feeding the birds.



1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love those sprinting sight-seeing trips with family. Even when my feet want to kill me later. :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!