6.02.2012

Mike's Visit Part 5

The last few days that Mike was in Paris the sun finally decided to show its face. It was a blessing and we enjoyed it so much! Lounging together is one of the things we do best so sunshine + park + us = perfection!

We sat around in the Luxembourg garden and read our books. We walked the streets, drank wine down on the river, people watched and my favorite, had a picnic at the (I know, its cliche) Eiffel Tower. It was something on my "must do when he is here" list and we got it checked off.

We walked down a lovely little market street near the Champs des Mars and went in and out of stores collecting all the essentials for a superb picnic lunch: strawberries, baguette, cheese and wine.

Sitting there under the sun and the Eiffel Tower together was one of the most amazing afternoons I have ever had. It was simple and I was so happy in that moment. I wish we could do it every weekend. I will hold onto that feeling until we are reunited in December.









2 comments:

  1. Oh Brittany, how fun! My husband and I were watching House Hunters last night and it was in Paris- and here you are livin the life! I'm glad you guys had so much fun, hopefully December will seem to come soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so wonderful. I love seeing you two happy because it makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!