6.17.2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy fathers day to the greatest of them all. I can't begin to explain to you how incredible my dad is. He has taught us all so much about life, generosity,kindness, hard work and happiness. I am so blessed to have him as a father, friend and role model. And even luckier to be spending the weekend in Rome with him and the rest of my awesome and crazy family. I'll be back to tell you all about Rome and my fresh farmers tan soon. Until then, go give your dad a hug and as my dad would tell you... Remember "happiness in a choice!" :) And happy fathers day to both of my loving and inspiring grandfathers! And all other dads out there!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, bald Brit :) your dad is an incredible man and I am so lucky to know him! I hope you guys had a wonderful time in Rome!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!