5.13.2012

Happy Mother's Day from Paris

I really am one lucky girl to have grown up in the incredible household that I did. My family is truly the greatest. They are all insane, crazy and out of their minds sometimes but amazing just the same and I am lucky and blessed to be a part of it.

My mother is one of the most loving, giving and selfless people I have ever known. She has a heart deeper than the ocean and would do anything for our family.

Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me and everyone you love. I am so blessed to have you as my mother, role model and friend. Have the great day that you deserve. I love you!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all my other favorite moms! My grandma, all my aunts, Debbie, Michelle and soon to be Jessica! Love you all :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Brit, That was very cool and it means alot to me! Missing you!! See you soon. I love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. If no one believes you, I will vouch that your mom is THAT amazing and more!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!