3.03.2012

Louvre

Ah, the Louvre. Such an intriguing place. I have been inside the museum twice now and I have barely seen probably 10% of it. It is so massive and full of historic and beautiful things.

My mom and I got lucky and went on the first Sunday of the month; which means we got in fo freeeee!

Everything is more awesome when its free, right? Yeah, you know its true.

We spent three hours wandering the halls and ooh-ing and awe-ing at things around every corner. The history in Europe always seems so remarkable to me. I think because the U.S. is such a new country and we don't have the history that other countries do, it just blows my mind even more.

I'm sure I will be paying this place many more visits throughout the year. Especially with all you visitors coming this summer :) I'm looking forward to it.
















1 comment:

  1. I expect a tour in the Egypt exhibit with detailed historical facts and information! ..or we can just watch the Mummy (after the Louvre, of course)

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!