2.01.2012

Goodbye San Diego!

Wow, moving out and packing your life into two suitcases is exhausting business! I can't believe that in less than 24 hours I will be on a flight to Paris! I knew the time would fly by but wooooah it went fast!

Mike and I moved out of our little Pacific Beach apartment a few days ago. We had a fun last couple days while packing. When everything is in boxes, what do you do? Get paper plates and plastic cups and indulge in really classy things like $5 wine, chex mix and bagel bites. I know you are probably super jealous of our awesome-ness, its understandable.











We also made a quick stop at one of PB's treasures. Shore Club. We went at sunset and watched the sun go down over the ocean and shared some drinks and dinner. It was a perfect little tribute to the past year and a half we had in this cute little town. I will miss PB a lot but I know we will be back for visits. We can't go the rest of our lives without another trip to Mad Dog's Cafe. :)





My parents threw me an awesome going away party on Saturday. I am so blessed to have such great friends and family who are willing to come up to Orange County to celebrate with me. I loved every minute of it and I hope all our guests did too! We had berets, feathers, mustaches, photo booth area and most importantly...crepes for dinner! Crepes Bonaparte from the Great Food Truck Race catered the dinner and dessert and it was a huge hit!


















Now, the hype is over and reality has hit. It is my very last night in the states. I'm ready.

Paris, I'm coming for you!!

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO!!! Go teach those Parisian bakers a thing or two :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!