1.05.2012

Cast a Vote for EuroTrip!

I am less than a month away from the scary flight from LAX to Paris and am trying my best to keep the panic attacks to a minimum.

My mom has been trying to decide what places in Europe she wants to visit on the weekends while she is there for a month.

She has never been to Europe and says she doesn't know where she wants to go. If you were going to Europe for the first time where would you want to rush off to first??

Cast your vote in a comment or in the poll on the right side of my blog. I have narrowed it down to the four places she seems most interested in...

Germany


Italy


Belgium

Ireland


If you have another place that is a cannot-live-without-seeing-it type of place...shout it out already!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm torn between Italy and Ireland. I love all things Italian, but Ireland intrigues me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GERMANY! Then Italy :) Munich is only an 8 hour drive from Paris... Matt and I mapped it out for when we come!
    Anyway, I would do a weekend in Munich, then Berlin, then Florence, then Roma! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!