12.01.2011

Thanksgiving = Feast

I love any holiday. Anything that brings family and friends together and lightens the spirit, I am a huge fan. Thanksgiving has such a great meaning behind it and really is an incredible reminder to stop and be thankful for everyone and everything you have been blessed with.

Things on the top of my thankful for list:

My family - all of you guys. You are wonderful. Boomer, you too.
Mike and Taylor - You guys make me smile.
Sunny San Diego - best city in the world (as of now...)
My friends - i love them all!
Chocolate - mmmm
Butter, flour, sugar....
My health
Paris
Life

Thanksgiving is also known as the day you are allowed to stuff your face until it doesn't seem possible anymore...and also make three desserts for 10 people.

Thats what I'm talking about :)

Chocolate covered strawberries
Chocolate on chocolate cake
Pumpkin pie with whipped cream and walnut brittle











Tay is all ready for Christmas in her pretty little sweater! She even has a new Santa toy. Lucky little lady.


Post Thanksgiving dinner = FOOD COMA
I hope your thanksgiving was wonderful and full of food and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!