12.27.2011

Gone to get my Visa

Another marker in the preparations for Paris. Mike and I went up to Los Angeles today to apply for my student visa at the French Consulate. It is a little bit of a trek but thats not a problem when I have such good company.

The appointment itself was pretty quick and painless. Minus the fact that I think they had the heater on in this tiny little room. Maybe to make everything feel intense? If so, it worked. I was relieved to get out of there.

Afterwards we went to this amazing restaurant that Mike found right on the water in Santa Monica. It was called "The Lobster" and we had a great view of the water and the pier. It was relaxing and I loved having a nice lunch with my babe.










Now, I'm trying to find the motivation to go for a work out. Cuddling with little Tay sounds so much better!!

Did I mention it was just Taylor's 1st birthday? She is officially one year old! I love my little muffin!


Updates about Christmas...coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!