11.10.2011

Took my Iphone for a walk

Everything is so beautiful and fresh around these parts lately. The air is crisp, the sun is still shinning and everything is showing off their pretty colors. I went walking a few days ago in OC (my 3 day breast cancer walk is in 9 days!!) and decided to take some pictures along the way. I find it really easy to overlook the beauty of everything around you on a daily basis but when you really stop (cliche, I know) and take a minute to look around at the details - you will be amazed.

I love my cities. San Diego and Orange County for different reasons but they are both gorgeous places that I am lucky enough to call "home". I can't ever complain about living here. Where would you all live if you could pick anywhere?? I think in the end, I would still pick San Diego.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!