10.20.2011

R&R

Life doesn't get better than waking up to a sunny mexican day in Punta Mita with the most important people in your life. I was so blessed to get to spend 10 days in Mexico with my parents, aunt, uncle and Mike. It was amazing.

Mita is the only place in the world that I feel completely at ease. My blackberry doesn't exist there, my iphone barely exists and I can just focus on my family, the sunshine, the incredible food, pacificos, surfing in 80 degree water, and letting everything else go. It really brings you back to what matters.

I could go on and on about how beautiful, breath-taking and incredible this place is but it will never do it justice. We spent Sunday night at our favorite restaurant to celebrate my 24th birthday. I may or may not have had one too many margaritas (oops!) but it was such a fun night and I got to practice my incredible dance moves like the "skier". Many thanks to Mike for taking care of me in my silly state of wanting to play a board game with myself and needing to go on walks at 3 am. Really Brit, really??? haha. All in good fun.

Other than that we spent our time surfing (or trying to), eating (lots of eating), drinking, and spending time together talking about life. I love my people and I love my place. I did miss my little Tay SO much. I am not excited to be back at work but it warms my heart to be back at my little apartment with Mike and Tay again. My little familia makes me smile. :)










1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I hope you pulled out the pencil sharpener too!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!