9.06.2011

One of those days...

Ugh, it has been an absolute terrible day. I hate to be a downer on this blog which is supposed to be about sugar highs and happy thoughts but today really took it out of me and I am too exhausted to be smiley.

I think it started on Saturday when I had to work the world's worst hours. Honestly, this should be illegal. I worked non-stop from 10 am until midnight. After freezing my booty off outside for hours I walked to my car thinking how tired I was. My alarm went off the next day 3 hours later and I got back in my car at 3:30 am to go back to work.

Talk. About. Tired.



Nothing could help me at that point. I came home and slept another 2 hours and proceeded through the day as a zombie.

Then today I am running around like a chicken with my head chopped off because I am swapped at work. Barely keeping my head above water. I was a little ball of stress and then someone stooped real low. I mean, really...low.




I'm not going to get into the details but let's just say it was extremely uncalled for, unprofessional and made me cry. Yep, its true. Cried like a freakin' child (at work, mind you) because it was just one of those days. This is one the reasons why I can't wait to hear from Paris and move on from working with adult babies.


I just got home from work at 9 pm. Logged in another solid 12 hour day.

Please, PLEASE let this week end as fast as humanly possible. I would so appreciate that.

I need to remember to stay calm and that everything is going to be okay. It is just hard to keep my cool when things and people can be so terrible. Deep breaths, right?

I am thankful for Michael getting me a giant yogurtland in lieu of dinner. FroYo cures almost all problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!