8.26.2011

Friday Fill-ins


1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is     fresh air  .

2.    Fake people and slow walkers      makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like   my puppy    because,    she is the cutest maniac I know  .

4.    fart   is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be    chapstick - out of necessity. I can't go 30 minutes without re-applying. next would be blush since my face is usually pale .

6.  I'm happy that    I have gotten to see so many dear friends this week    .


7.  I would never     be a nurse or doctor. blood, bones, flesh, needles all make me want to cry and vomit at the same time. sick sick sick!!!    .


Happy weekend friends :)

1 comment:

  1. So true, fresh air IS simple pleasure of life! Way to put things into perspective :)
    And yes, fart IS funny word :) I wonder if it's so odd because we know what it means??

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!