7.30.2011

Fill in the Blanks

Happy weekend! Here are the fill in's from Lauren at The Little Things We Do. Check her out!

1.   My favorite color is       pink! standard for a girl, i know. it is just such a happy color. yellow and teal are also good colors.

2.  My travel destination of choice is    punta mita, mexico. my perfect escape  .

3.  My favorite  food is     chocolate somethings or fresh bread and caprese .

4.  My happy place is   the beach .

5.  My favorite saying is      "be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some type of battle" its the truth .

6.  My dirty little secret is      I'm a clutter bug sometimes. organized piles is considered organized right?!   .

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I       am a total dork  . 

1 comment:

  1. I really like that saying, it's most definitely true. Clutter, oh boy...I'm a total clutter bug when it comes to piles of mail. It's such a bad habit.

    From one dork to another, hope you have a great weekend! Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!