6.18.2011

Fill Ins and Aussie Update

Surprise, Surprise. Brittany is LATE again. Gosh, I told you I am horrible at being on time didn't I?  Sorry about that friends. Here are my Friday fill ins on Saturday. Would you expect anything less from me?

I am headed up to Hollywood today with one of my best friends from college, Rachel. You all might remember her from the 3 day walk. We are meeting two other girls from our sorority and having a girl's night out in LA. I am so excited. I haven't seen these girls in sooo long and haven't had a girls night out in about the same amount of time! oh man. 

So I will be back next week with photos of fun and silly things. For now, here are some suuuper awkward slash awesome pictures of my parents in the outback. They have been in Australia visiting my brother for the past two weeks and come home in a few days.  Without further adieu, please enjoy.










1.   The last movie I saw was      Little Fockers. We tried to watch that last night but I definitely fell asleep before anything happened. So in real life, the last one was X-men: First Class. Not half bad if I do say so myself   .

2.  I want to    have a looong vacation and not have to go back to work!!!  

3.  Surprises are     exciting! I am easily fooled so you could definitely pull something past me. I on the other hand am horrible at surprises because I can not lie or keep a straight face to save my life  .

4.  The best accessory is   earings or a bag...or in my case today a sparkly headband .

5.  My favorite warm drink is     a plain latte, which I am drinking at the very minute. Second place goes to hot chocolate.  .

6.  My favorite cold drink is       beer (dos equiss amber)   .

7.  Currently loving       the possibilities that the future holds. now just gotta get some courage and jump!    



PS- my brother met Carrie Underwood in Australia last night and gave her a flower. What a (lucky) gentleman right?




1 comment:

  1. My favorite warm drink is a hot choco too. There's nothing like hot choco on a gloomy rainy day. =) I hope you have a fab weekend. Oh and wow about your brother meeting Carrie Underwood! =)

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!