4.08.2011

Friday Already??



1.   Something that makes me a great friend is,      I will listen, I think I have pretty good advice (I think!), and I am good about getting people excited about their lives  .

2.  I am    a dreamer. I want to do everything possible in life. Mike calls me a "wanter" because I want to do and experience as much as I can! You can also find me day dreaming on a regular basis.

3.  I am not      a snow and rain kinda girl. I am also not a fan of olives - they look like fingers.

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be     super freakin' cool! Haha, kidding...kinda :) Probably, dreamer - lover - excited/corney lol   .

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is    groceries. I will definitely buy the store brand if its cheaper..except on a few things like light and fit yogurt.

6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is     gifts for people I love, travel/once in a life experiences    .

7.  I would trade       this arctic cold weather       for       jean shorts, a tank and 85 degrees   in a heartbeat.

2 comments:

  1. Holla on the splurge for travel- there's nothing like it! That said, I will stay in a cheap hotel WHILE I am travelling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olives = fingers ??? Hahahahaha I like to put olives on my fingers.. and then my grandma yells at me.

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!