4.25.2011

The Current Formula

It's playoff time for hockey and basketball. If the men in your life are into these sports then your life probably looks pretty similar to mine...

Sports bars 


beers 


us 


my current life formula


I am really not into these things but a girlfriends gotta be supportive right ladies?! Either way, it's always a fun time sippin' drinks and hanging out with the boy. I can't complain :) plus it is officially baseball season!!!! And he hates baseball but I love it! It's a trade-off for us both haha.

Go Sabres! Go Lakers! And most importantly go Angels!!!

:)

Who are you all rooting for these days??

2 comments:

  1. Usually I'm rooting for the Huskies (Washington Huskies) but now I'm rooting for our Seattle Mariners (they need all the help they can get!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I'm in the same boat. I don't really like hockey or basketball much, but the husband and I both love watching baseball! We live in Texas, and we really love watching the Astros play :)

    Love the picture of the mason jar beers!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!