3.25.2011

What I Think About

I was googling away one night and came across this website that just spoke to me.
It is like they jump into my head and stole all my thoughts.
So I am going to share these intelligent sayings with you and hopefully some of you can relate.
It is when I say things like this that people look at me like I have a problem.


Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate.  ~Sandra Boynton

I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert.  ~Jason Love

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.  Coincidence?  I think not!  ~Author Unknown


Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!  ~Attributed to Sandra J. Dykes

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.  ~Judith Viorst

There are four basic food groups:  milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.  ~Author Unknown

Seize the moment.  Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart.  ~Erma Bombeck

Chocolate is the answer.  Who cares what the question is.  ~Author Unknown


Man cannot live on chocolate alone, but woman sure can.  ~Author Unknown

Chocolate is an antidepressant, which is especially useful as you start to gain weight.  ~Jason Love

Unless your name ends in Baskin or Robbins, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now.  ~Uniek Swain





I'm going to go have some M&Ms now...Don't judge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!