2.26.2011

Party at the Campbell's!

My brother just left for a semester abroad in Australia. He will be there for 5 months (maybe longer!) and lets be honest...I am jealous!


We had a going-away-slash-happy-early-21st-birthday-party at my parent's house for him before he took off on his adventure. This is how it usually goes at the Casa de Campbell (as my dad likes to call it).


TACOS. CHIPS. GUAC.




FAMILY. BEING. NORMAL.
COMPETITIVE GAME OF QUARTERS. GRANDMA HAVING HOMEMADE ICE CREAM.
COOKIES.







As far as I can see Brandon is having a great time is Aussie land already. He has made some new friends...






Have a great weekend everyone! 

And happy birthday to Mike! 24 years of greatness :)
Post about our birthday celebration coming next! 

1 comment:

  1. wow sounds like so much fun! Your family is silly! =D I am jealous I would like to go to australia!
    I like your blog and am now following! I can't wait to read more posts!
    ~Morgan
    http://livelaughspin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!