2.09.2011

Island Cupcakes

There is a new cupcake shop that opened up in my hometown in December. It is called Island Cupcakes (they don't have a website yet but you can get to know them here.)

They offer all these superlicous tropical flavors like mango, passionfruit and guava in cupcake form. I know, right? Amazing!

Naturally, I left with a box of six.




The tropical flavors were B-O-M-B. The cake had a sweet little surprise of real fruit in the middle and they were definitely unique. I would probably pass on their regular flavors (chocolate, peanut butter, etc) but definitely pick pick up a dozen mango and passion fruits. You will die in tropical heaven...and that is a good place to be.


1 comment:

  1. Bahaha love this. I would've posted the pictures of the frosting all over my face :P

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!