12.31.2010

Jumpin in With Both Feet!

I am just going to put it out there that I am stoked for 2011.

It is going to be a great year, I will make sure of it. 
Not that 2010 was awful, but it was a tough one for sure. I hope everyone is ready to dive into the new year strong and excited for the future. Right now, I am in Mexico loving life. 

Minus the fact that I got a throat infection and have had to get three shots over the last three days. I didn't even cry - if you know me well enough, you know that is a HUGE accomplishment for me. 23 years old and didn't cry at the doctors. GO ME :)

I am feeling better now and excited to bring in the new year with my Mom, Brother and Boyfriend. Should be a good time con muchos cerveza and guacamole. MM only the best.


HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM PUNTA MITA!




Coming up next (when I get back from Mex):
Christmas Dinner
Cookie Jars
BocaDeli Desserts
Island Cupcakes

look for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!