9.30.2010

Baking Archives

Looking through my pictures I noticed that I have a good handful of pictures of items I created a while back and have not shared with you yet. So here are some different things that I have under my belt (literally!) and if you would like the recipe for any of them please just let me know! :)


Chocolate Pecan Pie

Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese/Marscapone Frosting

Coffee filled Cream Puffs

Classic Butter Croissants

Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Hard Candy with Caramel Filling

MmmMmmm :)







1 comment:

  1. Hey there would you mind letting me know which
    webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3
    completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a
    reasonable price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

    Stop by my page :: aqui

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!